BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Doesn't get any better?

Nothing seems to help! I'm still so depressed. I don't know what to do about Sam, Hope isn't making anything any better, though she did ask about why i wasn't talking to Sam today.

I just watched a fucked up video on the computer today, I don't believe I should recommended this video. The guy in it deserved respect and I'm not going to post the link up on here to the video but if you do wanna watch it it is called, THREE GUYS,ONE HAMMER, but I do say do not watch it. I cryied watching it and I don't really think it should be up on the internet. That video just put me into another dark stage and I'm already at a very black holesh stage that I just want to hurt someone if they piss me off.

I slept all day because the only time I can talk to Sam is at night after Hope goes to bed, which is like at 1 or 2 AM. I got woke up by her at 2 Pm by her seaming at the kids so I went down stairs and tried my damn hardest to stay awake and act like I wasn't tried. I then after an hour watching her play on Fuonter ville I went and layed down on the couch so she wouldn't know I'm awake and turned on Crybaby and fell asleep while the kids were playing outside in the water hose. Then I later woke up and it was dark out with the two girls on the couch cuddled up with me, Maddy on the edge of the couch with my arm pulled around her then Abby at my feet in a ball both watching Edward Scissorhands. After watching the movie for 5 mins I fell back asleep then woke back up by Hope handing me a plate of dinner( Monday's dinner: Hamburger helper and corn, yuck). I wasn't even hungry but I didn't even eat all day so I forced myself to eat but I only ate the hamburger crap and later fell asleep.

I woke back up at 11 with the kids still awake upstairs when Hope told them to go to bed at 8 but she and I both hear them awake but she doesn't even do anything about them being awake, so whatever. We then watched the Secent life of an Amanaca teenager on Hulu then some funny sexually movies as in two girls one cup then came across three guys one hammer which ruled my mood and put me into more of a deep black hole. And now I find myself talking to Sam on the phone while typing this blog. The day of my life.

0 comments: