BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

WTF!

Ok, don't mothers even notice how a daughter wants to be a part of their life but they just keep pushing them out over and over and over again?

So today, I text my mom right?


me
"Hey, I just wanted to tell you I love you."
her
"What do you want, I'm busy! Leave me alone!"
me
"What are you doing? and why do I have to leave you alone if I just want to talk to my mother but whatever, fine I guess you have other things more important then my feelings."
her
"I'm watching Days of our lives."


  1. Now is that very that important that you can't even talk to your 14 year old daughter? You tell me( leave comments)
  2. You have enough drama in your live and fucking days of our lives just causes you more
  3. Why the fuck would you push your own child away for a fucking tv show?
Leave comments and tell me if I'm just over reacting or if I should be pissed the fuck off!



0 comments: